Thursday, October 9, 2014

The First Rescue Animals- Baby Mice!!!

Congradulations to our first rescued animals.  Baby mouse 1 and Baby mouse 2.
Both babies were rescued from my work place after the mother mom was killed be a sticky trap.  They have grey fur, their eyes are still closed, and are being fed milk every two hours.  I will take them to the vets with my dogs on Friday October 10th, 2014.  
Right now one is very talkish and the other is a mover.  I can't wait for names for them and see them grow.
Baby mouse 1 was found around 11 am GMT, USA.  Baby mouse 2 was found around 6 pm GMT, USA.
Knowledge of the rest of the littler is unknown. I do know that 2 baby mice were killed before I got to work.



                                              Sleeping





If you would like to see the videos of these guys please go to our facebook page at




No comments:

Post a Comment